Team productivity tools can be a lifesaver for businesses that rely on the efficiency and productivity of their employees to meet deadlines and deliver products to their clients.
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
There are plenty of team productivity tools in the market that can help you achieve peak performance.
Here is a list of the 39 best team productivity tools in the market right now.
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
It also allows you to communicate efficiently with each member of your team to make sure that they’re on track to complete their assigned tasks. This way, you can increase accountability, stay organized, and update everyone on the team so that everyone remains on the same page.
- Assign tasks to anyone
- Upload documents and files
- Time collaboration controls
- Calendar and scheduling features
Calendar is an AI-based solution for efficient time management. It ensures that you don’t have to spend too much time revising and entering information. This is one of the best team productivity tools because it learns your schedule as you update it.
It basically takes over the booking, organizing, and updating of events. It also syncs up with other devices and tools so that you can focus on high-priority tasks with ease.
- Share calendars
- Control who sees what on the calendar
- Schedule and invite attendees
- Increased accountability
- Communication and collaboration
- Integration option with other tools and devices
Fleep integrates with email and is a flexible messenger. It allows you to store and share files easily. This is the best solution for people who are tired of endless email threads.
- Flexible communication
- It is easy to keep track of everything
- Contact anyone on the team on any device
Chanty is a fast and simple team chat application. It helps boost communication among the various members of the team. It allows you to have one-on-one, group, public, and private conversations. You can also make instant voice messaging and calls for easy communication. If that wasn’t enough, Chanty allows users to import their chat history and other data from other third-party messengers such as Slack and Flock.
- Unlimited message history
- Built-in task management
- Audio/video calls
- Voice messaging
- Integration with various other third-party messengers
- File sharing
5. Google Docs
Google Docs helps you write and access documents on the go. Along with this, people with access to the documents can leave notes to communicate with others who are working on the same project. It is available on multiple devices, and can even be used offline. It is a popular work management software and doubles up as a document storage facility.
- Styling and smart editing
- Pre-made documents, reports, and resume options
- Mobile-friendly, which makes it easy to use on the go
Toggl is an easy-to-use time-saver app. This time tracker organizes timesheets and is built for speed. You can also integrate it with other team productivity tools to increase its practicality.
- Overview of your team’s progress and billable time
- Time tracking, as well as other functions, can be used offline on a mobile device
- Managers receive automatic reports
Skype is the most popular video calling software in the world. It has a lot of helpful features that can facilitate easy communication between team members in different parts of the country or different countries altogether! It also recently received a fresh makeover, which means that using this software has never been easier.
- Rich video features
- Users can share emoticons, photos, and messages
- Call options for landline and mobile numbers
Zoom fuses cloud computing with great conferencing services. This powerhouse of a productivity tool can make it easy for up to 500 participants to communicate with each other and collaborate on projects.
- High-quality video and audio
- A full suite of collaboration features
- Screen sharing is easy to use and works flawlessly
- Easy to set up
GoToMeeting is used mainly for turning online meetings into conference calls. You will be able to share screens and schedule meetings through the app.
- No need for PINs or codes with this productivity tool. Just make and answer calls
- Video conferencing is made easy
- You can make your own meeting room, which is a great way to create a positive first impression
- You’ll never have a problem with choppy feeds or badly synced audio
- Enjoy clear calls with high definition video feeds (up to 6 per session)
Harvest is a time-tracking software that lets users manage their team’s workload, keep track of payments, schedule projects, integrate various other team productivity tools, and so much more!
- An interface that is easy to use
- Create invoices online and send them to clients
- Powerful reporting features
Paymo makes it easier to organize your team and keep them on track. Using this team productivity tool, you can assign tasks, create a schedule, manage tasks assigned to different team members, create invoices, and also keep track of the time taken to complete each task.
- Users get comprehensive project reports. These allow them to properly assess the progress being made on the project
- Time entries can be categorized and automated
- Accurate time tracking for projects and tasks
Everhour is a time tracking software that provides users with a range of features that can help them achieve their goals on time. Using this software, project managers can fine-tune the work process, which will ensure that the team stays on schedule.
- Users can record their time with just one click by using the in-built timer
- The software allows for seamless integration with applications like Asana, Trello, etc.
- Users are able to leave notes on tasks to make certain complex tasks easier to understand
- Use the browser extension to keep track of time without ever having to minimize your browser
- The software recognizes all the different kinds of time formats, so it doesn’t matter which one you use
Hubstaff is used by thousands of remote teams all over the world and is one of the most popular team productivity tools. This time tracking software can be used on desktops and mobile apps. Using Hubstaff’s time tracking feature, you can pay employees, send invoices to clients, and see in-depth reports, all with the click of a button.
- Tracks mouse movements and keyboard strokes
- Hubstaff can be integrated with 30+ productivity tools
- Screenshots taken at random allow managers to see who is doing what at work
Slack is a great team collaboration software. You can also integrate the software with Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box.
- Team and chat communication
- Set up reminders
- Contextual search allows users to refine their search terms to find what they’re looking for
- Notification settings provide incredible flexibility. Users can set different conditions for when they should be notified (only when they’re mentioned, etc.)
15. Time Doctor
Time Doctor is a productivity and time tracking tool that remote teams can benefit from. You can keep a check on how your team is spending their time even when they are miles away from you.
- The software takes screenshots of employees’ monitors. This can help you keep an eye on what they’re doing and eliminate any distractions
- Time Doctor monitors specific apps or programs that employees are using. If someone is spending too much time on Facebook, you’ll know
- The software alerts employees when they’ve spent too much time away from their assigned tasks
- Advanced reporting ensures that employees are able to see where they’ve wasted time
Evernote is basically like your second brain. It remembers everything for you so that you can stay organized. With the help of this reliable note-making app, you can capture, share, and organize notes easily. This ensures that you are in sync, and your best ideas are always with you.
- Accessible from anywhere
- Collect everything in one place
- Add audio recordings, links, and attachments
- Search and scan information from business cards
17. Dropbox Paper
Dropbox Paper is an online word processor. The team can share all of their ideas in one place, which makes it easy to collaborate with. Paper allows people to use emojis and stickers, which is why it is one of the more unique team productivity tools. The ultra-light interface makes it easy to stay connected with other people in the team.
- See and update Dropbox files
- Seamless presentations
- Changes are saved automatically
18. Microsoft OneNote
Microsoft OneNote is a digital note-taking app. It works on smartphones, tablets, PCs, and laptops – basically, whatever you use to plan your daily or weekly tasks. You can write, draw, or type your notes, depending on what you prefer at that particular point in time. The interface feels free-form, which makes it a fun tool to use. Along with making notes for planned tasks, you can also make impromptu notes if you think of something at the last minute and don’t want to forget an important detail.
- The software allows for collaboration in real-time
- It’s easy to record audio and video
- Optical character recognition through pictures
19. Box Notes
Box Notes allows you to share meeting notes and brainstorm with colleagues. The real-time collaboration ensures that it is easy for team members to work together. You don’t need to worry about security with this software – all you have to do is create notes.
- Create meeting notes
- Track status updates
- Share ideas
- Live editing tool for real-time collaboration
- Security is never an issue with this team productivity tool
Boomerang is a dedicated email management software for Gmail. It sets email reminders so that you never miss out on your emails again! The name comes from its boomerang feature that allows you to send a message into your inbox at a set time.
- Control over when you receive and send emails
- You can set block off times where you won’t receive any emails
- Removes distractions and interruptions so that you can complete important tasks
21. Google Keep
Google Keep has a lot of features for a notes app. It is known for its simplicity but is still a pretty functional application. You can create checklists, capture ideas, make reminders, and create to-do lists. You can integrate your notes on Google Docs and make digital sticky notes. You can also integrate Google Keep with Firefox, iOS, Android, and Google Chrome.
- Time and location-based reminders
- Audio notes are made possible with easy speech-to-text functions
- Auto-sync with the chrome app
- Color coding for notes
- Email management
- Location reminders when you enter specific areas
Unroll.Me is truly one of the simplest team productivity tools out there. Through this tool, your inbox is organized according to your subscriptions so that you can access it easily. You don’t have to scroll to reach important emails. Unroll.Me brings the most important subscriptions to the top so that you’re always aware of these important emails.
- De-clutters your mailbox
- Incredibly secure
- Email roll-ups allow you to read your emails whenever you choose to do so
Simplenote is light, free, and clean. It completely reduces time-wasting by making it easy to locate files. You just need to type in new tasks or list items, and your list updates itself as you type. Your notes back up automatically, and the interface is really great and easy to use.
- Notes update on all devices
- Quick, instant searching and tags
- Sharing, syncing, and backup
Google Inbox is the default inbox for Gmail. Gmail helps you save time by getting rid of the need to dig through your emails. With the Google Inbox, you get to see the highlights of the email before you click on it to read further.
- Add reminders for emails at the top of your inbox
- You get the option to snooze reminders and emails
- Bundle emails together to de-clutter your inbox
Airmail allows you to have single or multiple accounts. You can design your inbox the way you want it so that you can get lightning fast mail. iPhone and Mac users can connect with you easily, making it easier to stay updated on projects.
- Easy-to-use and modern interface
- Zero interruption email system
- A customizable and powerful email app
SaneBox cleans your inbox for you so that you don’t have to deal with unimportant messages. You can de-clutter your mailbox easily and have your emails sorted out so that your inbox stays well organized. The emails are sorted into different folders, according to the importance of the email.
- Smart filtering makes it easy to prioritize emails
- Attachments can be saved to the cloud
- Email snooze options
Freedom is one of the most popular team productivity tools that managers can use to boost their team’s productivity. It reduces digital distractions on all your devices. More than 500,000 people use it to improve their performance and focus.
- Auto-sync across all your devices
- You can more productive by blocking out all digital distractions
- Plan out a session that recurs daily or weekly
It can be hard to focus on the task at hand when unnecessary notifications keep popping up every few minutes. Self-Control is an open-source and free macOS app. All you need to do is block the websites you want to mute and click on the start button. You won’t be able to access the website until you switch it off. You can block websites and mail servers.
- Limits your use of social media
- Allows you to focus on the task at hand
- Forces you to finish your tasks by taking away your distractions
29. Focus Booster
Focus Booster keeps distractions at bay so that you can maintain focus. Your browsing sessions are recorded into your timesheets so that you have automatic records of where your time was spent. This ensures that you stay updated on all the messages from your team members or clients.
- Focus Booster allows you to focus on the tasks that need to be done for the day
- Better work habits increase employee performance
- You can use it on multiple devices
Procrastination always increases every time you get a notification on your phone. Forest allows you to focus on what is important by removing distractions. The idea is to build a forest with every tree for a task. Whenever you want to focus on a task, you have to complete it before you can leave the app. If you leave the app before completing the task, the tree will die.
- Focus on the task at hand
- An eco-friendly app that partners with a tree-planting organization
Brain.fm is one of the most popular team productivity tools, and it uses music to stimulate the brain. It influences the cognitive states through music.
- Boosts focus, improves concentration while meditating, and improves a person’s quality of sleep
- Allows the user to maintain a healthy work-life balance
Litmus is a flexible, versatile tool that makes it easy to manage emails. The software makes it more convenient for teams to create engaging emails for every subscriber. The email created using Litmus can be opened across multiple devices and apps.
- Instantly preview, edit, and compose your emails
- Full visibility into different aspects of the email program
- Get more done by working efficiently
- Test different elements that impact email performance
Flowdock is a popular private and group chat platform. You can also integrate notifications from other channels. This includes Asana, Twitter, and customer support tools.
- Organize team members across different locations and time zones
- Customizable tool belt
- Filtering messages, requests, and assignments
Webex is a personalized video meeting room. Users can join meetings or host them so that collaboration is easier. You can share files and use a whiteboard to make notes. This software can help solve business challenges and speed up projects.
- Schedule meetings
- Flag important messages so that you don’t miss any
- End-to-end encryption for safety
Monday.com is a great way to plan, track, and organize tasks. Connecting with your team by way of productivity tool is really easy and simple to do. It has a great visual design, which makes it is super easy for beginners to get started with it. You won’t need to conduct any training session to help the team learn how to use this software.
- Easy setup and interface design
- Team projects in one place
- Pick a template according to your preferences
36. Atomic Hire
Atomic Hire is the perfect collaborative software for HR teams. It makes it easy for the team to view, collaborate, and share potential candidates. It records all the information that allows the team to make a hiring decision. You can structure the candidate pipeline so that the hiring process is more efficient.
- Drag and drop interface
- Instant information sharing
- Faster decision making
- Easier hiring process
37. Zoho Connect
Zoho Connect is the ultimate team collaboration app. It allows team members to share ideas with each other effectively. Faster communication allows team members to collaborate efficiently. This ensures that projects are completed on time. You can manage work plans so that everyone is on the same page.
- Hold real-time discussions
- Contact anyone in the team easily
- Create your own apps
- Access apps through Zoho Connect
Bitrix24 is one of the best team productivity tools out there, and over 4 million organizations use it throughout the world. It is cloud-based, and up to 12 employees can use it for free.
- Project and task management
- Communication tools
- Employee engagement
- Shared calendars
- Social collaboration tools
- Group chat
Confluence is a shared and open workspace. It allows users to share information and ideas in one place. There are plenty of file-sharing and document tools that you can use to ensure that everyone is on the same page.
- Create, collaborate, and manage plans and marketing campaigns
- Organized and dedicated spaces
- Integrate Confluence with other apps
Since team collaboration is such an important part of completing projects, team productivity tools can greatly enhance how businesses complete projects and tasks. Any of the tools above can make it easier for teams to collaborate and communicate, resulting in higher revenue for the workplace.
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -