Everyone has heard the expression “every end is a new beginning” but is it a believable expression? When a relationship or situation ends and you don’t want it to, it can feel as if a new beginning is the last thing you want. However, tomorrow is another day, there is always going to be the chance for a new beginning.
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
Just as with the chapters of a book, most of the chapters in your life will eventually end. You’ll be prepared for some and not for others. When the time comes, however, you can be a little more accepting of the situation if you’re psychologically ready for the change. This is where preparation is key. The more prepared you are, the less likely you’ll consider the change a negative aspect in your life.
How do you accomplish this preparation? It isn’t nearly as difficult as you might think. You just have to keep in mind certain tips and suggestions about life and change. Below are 55 of those points that it will behoove you to remember when a change has come your way.
Tips and Suggestions for Remembering That Every End Is a New Beginning
1. Don’t concentrate on fixing something that has already happened. Just aim for growing and building something for the future.
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
2. Channel your thoughts and energy into something positive instead of letting anger and resentment take you over.
3. Stop wasting time. Start now to build up your future.
4. Keep in mind that the world is much bigger than you are. Be teachable and humble. Keep in mind that there is always room for another great idea or step and concentrate on that instead of what you’ve lost.
5. Don’t procrastinate! Once things change, you really only have one choice and that is to go forward with different plans. Furthermore, as the saying goes, there is no time like the present. The more you put off doing what you need to do, the more difficult it will be.
6. Accept the fact that unpredictability is a part of life. When something happens that you weren’t prepared for, just breathe and think about the best parts of being alive.
7. Accept the fact that you will never get back what you’ve lost. Things rarely go back to the way they used to be and it is always better to remember that so you can move forward with your life.
8. Remember that only YOU can determine what your response will be to a certain situation. Reflect on what you have and concentrate instead on improving your overall situation.
9. Face the fact that you cannot change what has already happened. You can only learn from it. What you’ve done up to this point doesn’t matter. Only what happens from now on matters so concentrate on that instead.
10. Keep in mind that life doesn’t owe anyone anything, including you. However, you owe yourself a lot, starting with the fact that you have more control over your future than you might think.
11. Don’t concentrate on setbacks or the things that scare you. Instead, let go of the things that you cannot change and allow yourself to experience joy in doing so. Most of all, stay motivated and interested in learning to get the best results.
12. You can start small if you like; there’s nothing wrong with this. If you want to write a book, set small goals for yourself until you get good enough to expand on them. For instance, you can start by writing 10 pages a day and move up from there.
13. To make things more manageable, develop smaller and more manageable goals. Remember the SIMPLE method: Small, Interesting, Manageable, Parts, Love/Like, Easy. A plan doesn’t have to be complicated to be successful!
14. Have faith, confidence, and belief in yourself. If you don’t, nothing else you do will matter. You have to believe that you can accomplish your goals in order to make them happen.
15. Get excited and enthusiastic about your future. After all, the future is at your fingertips. Embrace it and get excited about what is going to happen next.
16. Think of your life as a book. When one chapter is finished, another one begins. Keeping that perspective helps keep your goals fresh and new and it gives you something to look forward to each and every day.
17. Allow yourself to be happy. It is amazing how many people don’t do this. Happiness is deserved and available to everyone. Grab hold of it and make the most of it from now on.
18. Don’t allow toxic thoughts to take over your brain. They’re called “toxic” for a reason. Decrease the amount of worry and stress you’re experiencing and keep only positive thoughts inside of you.
19. Don’t take failures personally. Learn from them, then move on quickly. They have already happened and there’s nothing that you can do about them. Just move on and concentrate on what awaits you next.
20. Don’t run away from change. Change is inevitable in everyone’s life. Instead, run towards change, embrace it, and allow it to help you decide what your next step should be.
21. Learn the art of perseverance. Perseverance is often the only thing that keeps people sane. It makes you realize that not giving up or quitting is always your very best option if you want to achieve your goals.
22. Find your passion. If you won the lottery tomorrow, what would you do with your life? Sometimes your passion can change but that’s all right. Find your passion and work towards it every single day.
23. Remember the HOPE acronym — Hold On, Pain Ends. This should be everybody’s mantra.
24. Remember that everything you have right now is the direct result of everything that’s happened to you up to this point. The past is important because it shaped you but it isn’t as important as what’s going to happen next.
25. Close your eyes to your old ways and open your heart to new beginnings.
26. Don’t worry about uncertainty. If there is uncertainty, then anything is possible.
27. Remember that growing is the best part of life and you cannot grow until one thing ends and another begins.
28. Think of your life as a poem. A poem’s contents are just as important as its first and last lines, maybe more so. Think of your life as the middle section of a poem.
29. Remember to discard what didn’t work in the past. In order to create a new beginning, you have to first remember what you did wrong to make the last part of your life unsuccessful. Discard your mistakes and bad habits and start a brand-new chapter in your life.
30. There are a lot of possible beginnings since there are different chapters in your life. However, there is only one way to end your life’s experiences and only you can decide what that is.
31. Think of the end of something like a beginning instead because, in essence, it is.
32. Get rid of the need to have control over everything because you don’t. By letting go of your desire for complete control and concentrating on happiness; instead, you then develop forgiveness, compassion, and numerous other positive qualities.
33. Don’t choose the same beginning over and over again if it didn’t work the first time. Try a new beginning so the ending can be different.
34. Keep in mind that a bad beginning doesn’t necessarily equate to a bad ending. The ending is always up to you.
35. People always leave this world with unfinished business but this doesn’t mean that you have to stop trying. Your goals will change and so will the ending to your story. Having goals and not meeting some of them is infinitely better than having no goals at all.
36. Don’t worry about whether or not things will work out as you want them to. The journey and the adventure are in trying to get there. Even if it doesn’t work out, you’ve gained a lot of excitement and valuable experience in this journey called life.
37. Keep in mind that your goal is to leave a mark on the earth, not a scar. Treat people right and you’ll always feel better about yourself in the end.
38. If you are aiming for the right thing, your passion and excitement about it will keep you working towards the goal. You shouldn’t have to rely on others to motivate you.
40. Remember that you don’t have to be strong day in and day out. You should, however, feel strong as much as possible.
41. Be a person who people will never forget after you’re gone. Aim for the impossible and never give up.
42. You can’t control what happens but you can control how you react to everything that happens. This is what separates you from the quitters.
43. You do not fail if you get knocked down because everyone gets knocked down at some point. You are only a failure if you stay down afterwards.
44. Keep in mind that each new day is a brand-new beginning. Every day is a chance to start all over again.
45. If you get frustrated, think about whether you want to stay right where you are now. If you don’t want to stay where you are, this is the first step to moving forward and continuing on with your dreams.
46. If you think about all of the things in the universe, you’ll quickly realize that none of those things can stop you from fulfilling your dreams. The only thing that can stop you from being successful is you.
47. Not only is each new day a chance to begin anew but every moment is as well. Each minute, each hour, gives us another chance to begin something new and aim for our goals.
48. Whether your next goal is small or huge, it is all going to start with one small step forward. As long as you take that step and keep moving forward, you are very likely to meet your goals and be successful. The first step is sometimes the hardest but it is not impossible.
49. If every end is a new beginning, you have to keep the final goal in your sight at all times. Remember that you are similar to a sandwich and it’s the middle section that counts. But this doesn’t mean that you can forget about what you hope to accomplish by the end.
50. Remember that not everything in life makes sense. Not all poems rhyme. Not all stories have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Make the best of each and every moment even if you have no clue what is going to happen next.
51. Beginnings that have already happened cannot be changed but the same cannot be said for new beginnings that are possible at the start of each new day.
52. Get rid of fear in your life. Fear will stall you. It can also end in weakness and even evil. If you feel fearful, move forward even more forcefully. Act as if you’re not afraid even if that’s how you feel on the inside.
53. Think of moving forward as crossing the monkey bars. If you want to get to the next bar, you have to first let go of the bar you’re currently holding on to.
54. A happy ending is partly dependent on where you decide to stop your story. Don’t end your story too soon or you’ll never meet any of your goals.
55. As with many other things, a new beginning is a balancing act. It takes the right balance of letting go and holding on to be successful.
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -